Job Type: Part-time
An opportunity exists for a Physiotherapist with interests in Musculoskeletal injuries, Women’s Health and Rehabilitation to join our team.
Wyndham Physio and Rehabilitation is a busy multidisciplinary clinic located in Melbourne’s West with a varied client base. The case load includes Musculoskletal, Sports, Exercise Therapy and Hydrotherapy. We have a purpose based Rehabilitation gym used for Exercise Therapy and Pilates.
The applicant must have the ability to work well both independently and within a team environment, have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The role is a Part time position
- Well supported in the workplace by Senior Clinicians and excellent Reception staff
- Attractive Remuneration negotiable, dependent on experience
- Happy to discuss flexible working hours to suit family commitments
Requirements for the role:
- Approved tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Current AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity insurance
- Current Police Check
- Current Drivers Licence
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com. If you would prefer a confidential chat regarding the role before applying please contact reception on 03 9741 8268 and ask to speak with Russell