Touch is a basic human instinct with a powerful ability to relieve pain and promote healing. Our qualified remedial massage therapist Maria is passionate about pain management and driven by the desire to help you feel your best. She is experienced in handling acute or chronic pain caused by the stresses of day to day living, sporting endeavours, accident, injury or illnesses.
Massage can assist in the treatment of the following symptoms and ailments:
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Lower back pain
- Workplace injuries
- Stress and tension
- Joint stiffness
- Injury rehabilitation
- A range of other musculoskeletal conditions
What are the benefits?
Massage therapy can:
- Relieve muscle tension and improve muscle tone
- Boost the immune system through cellular waste elimination
- Improve circulation
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Alleviate pain, stiffness and improve flexibility
- Calm the nervous system
- Increase focus and mental clarity
- Reduce inflammation in joints and soft tissue
- Lower heart rate and blood pressure
- Reduce swelling
- Improve quality of life
We offer ½ hour, 1 hour appointments for the following services:
- Remedial massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sports massage
- Muscle compression therapy
- Trigger point therapy
Maria is registered with the Australian Association of Massage Therapists.
To enquire about a massage for yourself or a gift certificate for a friend please call (03) 9741 8268.