Pilates and exercise therapy can benefit everyone, at any stage in life. Our Pilates and exercise therapy programs are designed to enable you to safely rehabilitate and improve your general fitness. Our experienced Exercise Therapist, tailors each exercise program to suit our clients’ specific injuries or ailments. They will work with you to ensure your therapy is the perfect fit by progressively modifying your program according to your abilities and strengths.
Clinical Pilates focuses on core strength, flexibility, balance, control, and precision of movement. It is a research based approach that has many proven benefits.
- Aiding rehabilitation
- Restoration of normal movement patterns
- Injury prevention
- Increased muscular strength and flexibility
- Improved athletic performance
- Improved performance, posture and core stability
- Improved balance, coordination and circulation
- Enhanced breathing control
- Lowered stress levels
- Increased co-ordination and muscular control
- Improved overall body tone, fitness and balance
Physio gym & exercise therapy
At Wyndham Physio and Rehabilitation, we have a specifically designed and furnished physio gym that caters to all ages and ability levels. This gym is utilised to enhance the rehabilitation needs of clients, as well as allowing for proactive and preventative exercise prescription and Pilates sessions.
The programs we offer at our gym include:
- Clinical Pilates
- Spinal stabilisation
- Core conditioning
- Fitball exercises
- Specific remedial exercise
- Senior’s strength and balance exercises
To enquire about our Pilates and exercise programs call our friendly staff today on (03) 9741 8268.